OUR SELECTIONFruit Trees: (2019)
- Granny Smith
- Pink Lady
- Red Delicious
- Yellow Delicious
- Wolf River
- Colunade Northpole
- Royal Ann
- Carmine Jewel- (bush)
- Romeo – (bush)
- Juliet – (bush)
- Utah Giant
- Frost Peach
- Saturn Peach
- Moon Glow
- Red Bartlett
- Green Gage
- Italian Prune
- Yellow Egg
- Hardy Red
- Giant Fuyu
- Sweet Fuyu
4-Way- These are one tree with multiple
- Apples, Cherries, Pears, Asian Pears, Plums
- Fruit Salad and Fruit Cocktail
Espaliered (3 tier, 3 varieties- good for fencing)
Hybrids (two fruits mixed)
- Nectaplum (nectarine x plum)- Spice Zee
- Peach-Plum (peach x plum)- Tri-Lite
- Pluot (plum x apricot)- Dapple Dandy, Flavor King
- Dogwood- (pink and white)
- Flowering Cherry- ( pink, white, up-right, and weeping)
- Flowering Plum- Thundercloud
- Flower Pear- Aristocrat
- All bare-root trees are limited to stock on hand. Please call for availability (360)629-3586. Available in bare-root Feb-March
WHY CHOOSE US?
Full Project Support
OUR STORYHow Orchard's Nursery came to be.
Orchard’s Nursery is a local, family owned and operated retail nursery that was established in April 2004 by Mark and Lisa Orchard. Mark and Lisa have been a part of the Stanwood-Camano community since 1999 and have been proud to call you friends and neighbors. Their daughter (Kristina) started at the nursery in the summer of 2010 to learn the family business. Kristina’s husband (Nick) started working at the nursery in the spring of 2014 to learn the business as well. Mark and Lisa’s son (Dan) joined the business in March of 2017 and his wife (Kabrina) joined as well in July 2018. You can often find the whole family working at the nursery ready with helpful hand and answers to your questions.
Come and explore Orchard's Nursery today!
10521 State Route 532
Stanwood, WA 98292
Want the inside scoop on new incoming plants and inventory?
Interested in emails with coupons or special offers?